Our client is an award winning, regional law firm that is looking for an enthusiastic and engaged Conveyancing Assistant who will embed themselves in the conveyancing team.
As a Legal Assistant with the firm, you will also be eligible to apply for the firms ‘internal only’ training contract applications.
- Drafting contracts
- Progressing residential conveyancing matters from instruction through to completion
- Dealing with exchanges and assisting with enquiries
- Providing administrative support to the fee earners in the department
- Working on a varied caseload
- Providing clients with an excellent service
- Assisting with conveyancing matters
- Typing out audio dictations
You should apply if:
- You have experience working in a busy conveyancing team.
- You’re interested in learning and developing in your conveyancing career.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and busy team.
- You’re a confident communicator.
- You’re able to adapt and be respectful of the client’s needs and priorities.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Progression and development opportunities – opportunity to apply for a training contract or complete a professional qualification further down the line.