Are you a residential conveyancer within commuting distance of South Manchester? Would you like to work for a stable, supportive, and forward-thinking law firm that really cares about its clients and employees?
Our client is currently seeking to expand its residential conveyancing teams and is keen to hear from experienced property specialists who are seeking to work in a modern and customer focused firm.
The firm able to offer a strong network of good quality referred work, established relationships with both local estate agencies and national homeloan organisations, all within a forward thinking and progressive environment.
· You will be managing a varied caseload of residential property files, to include freehold, leasehold, sales, purchase, shared ownership and transfer of equity.
· Using the firm’s leading systems, you will manage files from inception to completion with support.
· You will be responsible for building strong relationships with clients, working closely with other parties involved to ensure a smooth transaction for the client.
· At least a years’ experience managing a caseload of residential property files
· Experience working on a case management system
· You’ll be motivated, personable and have strong communication skills
· A basic salary £26,000 - £30,000 plus benefits and on target bonus
· Career and personal development from the firms dedicated L&D department
· A genuinely supportive environment (they’re big enough to be able to support you, and small enough to care)
· A modern, paperlite working system
· Agile working and dress for your day policies