Contracts Manager – Castleford
- £55,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance of £5,000
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance and Christmas closure
- Staff training
- Driving cost efficiency by good planning, utilisation of labour, materials and plant resources
- Training and empowering a team of Site Managers/Engineers
- Planning and maintaining all site activity
- Understanding each client's priorities and dealing with consultants professionally
- Ensuring the delivery of a quality new build in line with each project specification
- Check and interpret all Drawings in terms of feasibility and buildability.
- Identify inefficiencies in design and propose cost saving solutions
- Maintain construction schedules on each site and meet stage deadlines
- Full compliance with health and safety on site
- Black CSCS card
- SMSTS card Essential
- Full clean, UK driving license and own transport
- Speculative housing experience
If you’re an experienced Contracts Manager looking to join a fun, established and friendly team based in Castleford then this opportunity could be the one for you!
Offering an excellent salary and benefits package, this company is an open minded and rapidly expanding housing contractor in Yorkshire.