RICS Commercial Valuations Surveyor.
Our clients are a well-established Yorkshire company who offer a comprehensive range of services across four sectors; residential, Development, Agriculture and Commercial. With an enviable presence in the market, they are a progressive firm who invest in their people, offering competitive packages and long-term career growth.
We now seek a RICS Qualified Commercial Valuations Surveyor to join the team based in the busy Knaresborough office.
• Surveying, valuing and thoroughly inspecting properties and trading businesses to determine value
• Generating business through the use of email, telephone prospecting, individual initiatives and being aware of market activity
• Responding efficiently and effectively to direct enquiries from clients and applicants
• Preparing marketing literature and detailed reports
• Generating inspections
• Working to and achieving targets
• Developing and liaising with key contacts, including solicitors, accountants and other professional bodies
• Understanding Accounts and Leases
• Using valuation techniques
• Cross-selling Group companies
• Dealing with clients in a timely and appropriate fashion
• Building internal and external relationships
• RICS Accredited Masters qualification with a minimum of 3 years PQE
• Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
• Be academic, organised and methodical in your approach to work
• Be energetic, enthusiastic and tenacious, with a clear passion for the industry
• Have strong negotiation and networking skills
• Be a strong character, always striving for excellence, representing yourself and the company.
• Be commercially aware and understand the current marketplace.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join one of the best names in the business, where the career possibilities are endless.
The package is negotiable depending on experience.