Commercial Property Solicitor – Merseyside
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor to join an expanding and experienced commercial property team, based out of the Liverpool office at a leading, award-winning, and forward-thinking law firm. The team is welcoming and diverse, and the firm strongly believe that a truly effective team is the sum of its parts.
- To manage a varied Client base with great support within a friendly commercial property department base
- Opportunity to work on an interesting and varied caseload including disposals and acquisitions, landlord and tenant matters, refinancing and corporate support work
- Maintain a well-organised file management system including adherence to timescales and compliance
- Efficiently delegate to the legal support team to ensure work is completed in a timely manner
- Ensure financial aspects of matters are managed to enable success of KPIs
- Qualified solicitor with ideally a minimum of 2+ years PQE in commercial property
- Experience of handling a full caseload of commercial property transactions
- Excellent knowledge of commercial property law
- Ability to title check
- Annual salary up to £60,000 (DOE)
- Hybrid / working from home including provision of home office equipment
- Reasonable targets to ensure a good work-life balance
- Great progression opportunities
- Unlimited access to training academy courses
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Referral bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
This firm aim to support you to turn hard work and dedication into opportunities which help you to develop and realise your longer-term career aspirations and goals and unlike more traditional law firms, they focus strongly on cultural fit.
So, if you are friendly and personable, with a positive outlook on learning, development and change, please do get in touch!