An uncapped OTE of £65,000 and long-term career growth is available for our new Business Transfer Agent to join one of the best names in the business specialising in the sale of Licensed and Retail businesses. This role is based in the Leeds area and involves daily travel across Yorkshire.
This company is an international firm with an enviable presence in the market. They are an exciting and progressive firm who put investing in their people at the heart of the vision and as such offer highly competitive packages and the career possibilities are endless.
The role of Business Transfer Agent is a varied one and some of the key duties are:
· Sell and acquire businesses on behalf of both private and corporate clients in the Licensed and Retail sectors
· Accurately conducting market appraisals, ultimately leading to instructing these businesses to the market for sale
· Arrange and conduct viewings
· Full lifecycle ownership of the sales process from instruction to completion
· Ensuring an exceptionally high level of client care for both vendors and purchasers
· Networking and maintaining contacts
· Management of the in-house CRM system, maximising all opportunities
The role of Business Transfer Agent is an integral part of our business and as such you will already be working within the role which may also be known as a Commercial Negotiator or Business Agent. You may also be a Graduate with some Commercial Property experience, or a proven Estate Agent who has worked at Valuer level or above. A property related degree would be beneficial but is not essential.
You will be a strong character who is always striving for excellent as well as commercially aware and a good understanding of the current marketplace. You are academic with a good head for numbers and able to think on your feet as well as organised and methodical in your approach to work. To be successful in this role you will be tenacious, have a clear passion for sales as well as demonstrable negotiation and networking skills. The role of Business Transfer Agent will suit an ambitious and committed individual who has the drive and determination to develop their skills and knowledge.
· £25,000 - £45,000 Depending on Experience
· £65,000 uncapped OTE
· Company Car or Car Allowance