Collections Services Advisor – Leeds
- Up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Monday – Friday, 37.5 hour/week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Plenty of career progression
- Review accounts with arrears and agree plans with tenants and third parties
- Monitor arrears performance on a client-by-client basis and produce reports
- Manage all rent arrears cases through to litigation, where necessary
- Deal with client queries
- Attend Possession Hearings as required
- Data entry and system updates
- Work in line with company policies, procedures and timescales
- Be responsible for the receiving of Card Payments from residents,
- Ensuring compliance with the company PCI Policy
- Previous experience in a direct collections role
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
Our client is looking for an ambitious Collections Services Advisor to join their busy and growing team.
This is a great opportunity to join a professional company with the chance to progress and develop your career.
Based in Leeds City Centre means a variety of transport links to get to the office and a vibrant city centre with an array of places to eat and socialise after work.