RCIS Chartered Surveyor
Our clients are a well-established Yorkshire company who offer a comprehensive range of services across four sectors; residential, Development, Agriculture and Commercial. With an enviable presence in the market, they are a progressive firm who invest in their people, offering competitive packages and long-term career growth.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking to recruit a RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor to join the team in one of their busy Knaresborough office.
Based in the Knaresborough office, but travelling across North Yorkshire on a daily basis, activities and responsibilities in this role will include:
• Carrying out Mortgage Valuations and conducting Homebuyer reports on residential properties.
• Setting and managing your own diary, maximising productivity.
• Travelling across the company’s network of branches as and when required.
• General client liaison.
• You must be a RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor, with a minimum of 2 years PQE.
• Have experience of both Mortgage Valuations and Homebuyer Reports.
• Be a team player with strong communication and organisational skills.
• Good management skills with long term view to build a team.
• You must be highly motivated, self-assured and comfortable in using initiative.
• Always striving for excellence, representing yourself and the company.
• Be commercially aware and understand the current marketplace. Rural experience would be an advantage
• Full UK driving license.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join one of the best names in the business.