Chartered Building Surveyor (Director Level) – London / South East
Join a team of RICS accredited surveyors and valuers who have over 10 years of national cross-sector experience.
Offering a wide range of commercial and residential survey and valuation services, the company are now looking to bring on a Chartered Building Surveyor at Director Level.
- Conducting level 3 RICS building surveys
- Managing client instructions/accounts under the overall supervision of the Director
- Has an awareness to generate new client instructions and work
- Preparing reports / surveys / specifications / valuations etc. for most types of instruction
- Undertake research and investigations and produce input for written reports / surveys
- Providing sound advice to clients and identifying and resolving most issues that need to be addressed to discharge an instruction
- MRICS or FRICS qualified
- Ideally with 5 years PQE
- Ideally a RICS Registered Valuer but not essential
- Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle
- Experience of conducting Homebuyer Reports desirable but not essential.
- Annual salary up to £75,000
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible home or office working or hybrid working
- In house survey typing assistance