Business Development Manager - Nottingham
We now seek a Business Development Manager to join the team at this established and well-regarded independent Property Conveyancing company, who have strong ties to many Estate Agencies and property companies across the UK. Multi-award winning and placed in the ‘Best Places to Work’ for 3 consecutive years, this is a fantastic opportunity for perhaps an experienced Estate Agent who is perhaps seeking a change in focus.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be based from home with frequent client meetings carried out virtually and over the phone. You will be establishing new relationships with Estate Agencies, encouraging them to recommend and use your Conveyancing services. Additionally, you will be responsible for existing client account management, being the first post of call for any day-to-day queries.
- Contact and agree commercial terms with Estate Agencies, encouraging them to recommend your Conveyancing services
- Conduct regular reviews with your clients
- Work closely with the team to ensure high standards of customer service are maintained
- Communicate regularly with your clients and address any issues, including offering training and support
- Occasionally speaking with clients on the phone who have been recommended to use the companies Conveyancing services
You will be a true professional and an experienced Business Development Manager, ideally with experience of working in Estate Agency.
- Have exceptionally strong communication skills, able to engage clients, colleagues and senior staff
- Must be driven and self-motivated, able to work from home and set your own diary
- Must possess a strong business acumen and a high level of commercial awareness, able to spot and act on opportunities
- Have the drive to win and continuously improve processes
- Must hold a full UK driving license with access to your own car
- Up to £24,000pa Depending on Experience
- OTE Uncapped
- All necessary technology and equipment provided
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- Excellent long-term career prospects