Are you a high-flyer in Estate Agency looking for a fresh opportunity? Are you an experienced Valuer who knows how to close a sale? Maybe you are a successful Business Development Manager with a passion for property? Then look no further!
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Residential Property Auction companies, with an enviable reputation in the industry.
Due to a focused expansion programme and increased business levels, we are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to work across South East London and into nearby Kent.
This exciting and fast paced role is home / field based and will include regular journeys across region to attend sales meetings.
- To build and successfully manage a network of Estate Agents across South East London and North Kent, who utilise the company’s auction services as a core service within their own businesses
- Developing a business plan, defining key goals and sales targets
- Ensure that the quality of service your clients receive is exceptional
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key staff members within your client network
- Conduct regular training sessions with new and existing partner Estate Agents
- Conduct regular site visits to all partner Estate Agents
- Working closely with your partner Estate Agents to secure properties for auction
- Keeping a close eye on the market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities
- Expanding and developing the Agent network in your assigned region
- Liaising with the in-house Account Managers to ensure sales volumes are maximised
- Attending and representing the company at the regular live auctions
- Pro-actively dealing with new client enquiries, working towards securing new business
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience within Estate Agency or already be an experienced Business Development Manager within property
- You will be a true professional with a passion for the industry, along with a real drive and determination to succeed
- Have knowledge of the Estate Agency marketplace and ideally property auctions
- Have a proven sales background, ideally in a role where you have generated your own leads
- Up to £30,000pa depending on experience
- Uncapped £50,000 OTE
- Company Car or Allowance
- Excellent long-term career prospects