Branch Manager - Newcastle
Due to continued success, we are now looking to recruit a Branch Manager to take the helm and drive both the Sales and Lettings departments in this busy Estate Agency in Newcastle.
The focus of this role is to grow the business, manage a team of Sales and Lettings negotiators and to win new business day in and day out.
- Up to £25,000pa Depending on Experience
- Car Allowance
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Every other Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm WITH a day off in lieu
An already proven professional with Valuing experience, you will have a clear passion for property, be driven to succeed and be a real team player.
You must have:
- A minimum of 2 years Estate Agency experience with an excellent understanding of the industry
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to motivate, train and encourage
- Strong negotiation skills
- A good understanding of local market
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Able to work to targets
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- A full UK driving license
- Managing a team of experienced Sales and Lettings Negotiators
- Carrying out Market Appraisals on residential properties, ensuring that the company secures the business
- Working towards strict daily, weekly and monthly targets, along with agreed KPI’s, ensuring the office is profitable
- Motivating and coaching your team, in addition to regular one to one appraisals and regular training
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities