Branch Manager - Jesmond
As Estate Agency Branch Manager roles go, this has to be one of the most attractive in the market!
With a superb basic salary and no requirement to work over the weekend, this mainly office based Branch Manager role in Jesmond is ideal for someone who has experience across sales, lettings and property management.
You will be responsible for developing the skill set of each member of the team, driving new business and overseeing the annual budgets and P&L accounts.
- Oversee the Residential Lettings, Property Management and Residential Sales Departments
- Manage the full team (currently seven people)
- Report to the Directors on a regular basis
- Develop and implement a strategy to grow the sales and lettings departments
- Lead and oversee refurbishment projects
- Negotiate offers to secure sales and lets
- Manage and plan budgets and P&L accounts
- Experience in valuing and listing residential property for sale
- Knowledge of the residential lettings process
- A manager of people who can lead by example
- Commercially aware of multiple revenue streams
- Up to £35,000 basic salary DOE
- Monthly commissions
- Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:30
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays