Are you an experienced Property professional looking for a fantastic new role based in Wetherby? Fancy joining a friendly and exciting team with a great basic salary? This Branch Coordinator role could be the one for you!
The company, a leading Regional Estate Agency for over 20 years, are looking for a superb Branch Coordinator to work as part of an established and busy Residential Sales team and to promote the company.
· Understand the customers and how they relate to the products and services
· Liaising with customers to market properties in the most appropriate manner to maximise the sales value and progress through to completion
· Identify and prospect for new business opportunities (Valuations) plus promote ancillary services such as mortgages, Survey & Conveyancing which will generate revenue & enhance the customer experience
· To be responsible for accurately recording all information collated from telephone and face to face contact on the databases
· Conduct viewings and canvassing as required
· Assist the Branch Manager by maintaining appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of office and individual performance to identify areas of improvement for individual team members and office
· Develop your sales team through motivation, coaching and product knowledge education
· Oversee the activities and performance of the team as they generate leads and close new deals, reporting results to Branch Manager
· Maintain and continually update personal knowledge of new legislation affecting residential sales market
· Assist Branch Manager with staff management duties such as recruitment, absence management
· To fully understand, manage and operate Company policies and office procedures
· Assist Branch Manager to implement new and amended directives from Head Office, in particular sales and marketing strategies
· Ability to undertake all duties required of all direct reporting staff and of Branch Manager during periods of absence
· Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility
You must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an estate agency with a proven track record converting leads into business. You will have experience in customer relationship management and a positive mindset with a willingness to adapt and learn. You will need to have exceptional communication and written skills, along with a passion to help people move. Your strong interpersonal and communication skills mean you find it easy to build and maintain relationships with both clients and potential purchasers. You will have the ability to project an image of friendly professionalism that will bring credit to the company. It would be desirable if you were a qualified member of NAEA.
· £21,000 to £24,000pa DOE
· Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm, Saturdays on a rota
The Ambitious Group team are all now working from home.
We can be reached by hitting the ‘About Us’ tab above.
Alternatively, please email us at email@example.com
and we will get back to you.