Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a fantastic new role based in Leeds? Want a Monday to Friday role and have free weekends? Fancy joining a friendly and exciting team with excellent training and a great basic salary? This Auction Co-Ordinator role could be the one for you!
The company, a leading Regional Estate Agency for over 20 years, are looking for a superb Auction Co-Ordinator to work as part of an established and busy team and promote the company.
· Understand customers and how they relate to products and services
· Liaising with customers to market properties in the most appropriate manner to maximise the sales value and progress through to completion
· Identify and prospect for new business opportunities (Valuations) plus promote ancillary services such as mortgages, Survey & Conveyancing which will generate revenue & enhance the customer experience
· To be responsible for accurately recording all information collated from telephone and face to face contact on the databases
· Assist the Branch Manager by maintaining appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of office and individual performance to identify areas of improvement for individual team members and office
· Develop your sales team through motivation, coaching and product knowledge education
· Oversee the activities and performance of the team as they generate leads and close
· new deals, reporting results to the Director
· Organise staffing and attendance of team at all auctions
· Ensure all deadlines are met including auction commence marketing date, final lot listing date, catalogue pagination and print, legal packs are uploaded, printed and checked before auction day, appropriate mailshots are sent on allotted days
· Visit branches and other agents as required to promote the brand
· Maintain and continually update personal knowledge of new legislation affecting residential sales market
· Assist Director with staff management duties such as recruitment, absence management
· To fully understand, manage and operate Company policies and office procedures
· Assist Director to implement new and amended, in particular sales and marketing strategies
· Ability to undertake all duties required of all direct reporting staff during periods of absence
· Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility
You must be able to display personal drive and initiative. You will have good organisational and time management skills. You will be able to maintain an enthusiastic and high energy approach to your work. You will have to project an image of friendly professionalism that will bring credit to the company. You will have excellent communication skills with accurate, numerate and computer literate. Must have a driving license.