Are you an experienced Estate Agent and are looking for your next big opportunity?
Do you want to join a thriving company with a great package?
This Associate Auction Specialist role could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, a successful and reputable Residential Auctioneer, is looking for an Associate Auction Specialist to join their friendly and thriving team.
Based from home, you will help to build the relationship with partner Estate Agents, encouraging them to send leads as well as help vendors to see the value in their service proposition.
- Build upon and develop new or existing relationships with Partner Estate Agents
- Maintain high levels of engagement across your Partner Agent Portfolio
- Educate Partner Agents on the benefits of auction
- Daily interactions with Partner Agents utilising various communication methods such as MS Teams, Zoom, telephone calls and app technology
- Engage all development opportunities relative to role and actively seek out best ways of working
- Encourage Partner Estate Agents to speak to vendors about the benefits of auction
- Educate vendors on the benefits of auctions and how it could be a better route to sell their property
- Familiarise yourself with the available marketing support library and agree marketing strategy in partnership with your portfolio of Partner Estate Agents to generate potential buyers and vendors
- Handle all offer negotiations on behalf of Partner Estate Agents with vendors and buyers
- Maintain a high level of customer service to all internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively handle any stage one customer complaints from your own portfolio of properties ensuring a successful outcome
- Liaise successfully and maintain open dialogue with all other relevant internal departments to ensure a seamless service for the customer
- 1 year’s previous property / Estate Agency experience
- Proven track record of success in a target driven environment
- Likeability, personable and outgoing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of video conferencing and virtual call handling and use CRM systems
- Good time management skills
- Good work ethic is essential
- Advantageous to have experience of handling negotiations
- Self-starter and ability to be self-motivated
- £18,000pa basic salary, guaranteed £28,000pa in first 12 months
- Realistic OTE £45,000
- Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
- Working from Home