Are you looking for a career in Property Management? Struggling to get your foot through the door and gain experience? We are looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join our busy Property Management team in Sale.
The company is a rapidly expanding and successful national agent with an impressive reputation looking to add to their already established Property Management team. Based in South Manchester it is easily accessible from Stockport, Warrington and Northwich.
· Supporting the team of Property Managers
· Liaising with local authorities and energy suppliers regarding tenancies
· Answering tenant enquiries regarding any aspect of their tenancy
· Drafting and processing renewal tenancy agreements
· Managing tenants move out process including the deposit return
· Instructing contractors to carry out both small and large works to rental properties
· Building rapport with contractors and managing on going works to ensure they are completed in a timely manner, keeping tenants updated at all times
We are looking for in an Assistant Property Manager is a hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable individual. The role would be well suited to someone with industry knowledge who has a real interest in Property or a graduate in a relevant study. It is essential that the individual thrives working within a team and has fantastic organisational skills. If you are looking for a role to kick start your Career in Property in a business with real progression, then this is the role for you.
· 28.5 days holiday rising to 33.5 days holiday over a period of time (inc BH’s and Birthday)
· Perkpal- Employee benefits portal
· Employee of the Quarter and Year
· Annual attendance bonus
· Team Building Activities
· Birthdays – half a day off and a small gift
· Weekly Incentives/Recognition
· Last Friday of the month Lunch
The Ambitious Group team are all now working from home.
We can be reached by hitting the ‘About Us’ tab above.
Alternatively, please email us at email@example.com
and we will get back to you.