Are you an experienced Area Manager looking for a fantastic new role based in the North East? Fancy joining a successful team with excellent training and a great basic salary? This could be the role for you!
The company are a premier Estate and Lettings Agents based in the North East and due to rapid expansion, they are looking for a motivated Area Manager to oversee 7 of their Sales & Lettings Branches across the North East.
· Increase standards of customer service.
· Provide training and development for staff.
· Complaint handling at senior management level
· Ensure quality consistency across all branches.
· Maximise sales and profitability.
· Set sales targets for individual locations
· Perform regular appraisals with all your senior management team
· Complete inductions with new members of senior staff
· Communicate core organisational messages to your team
· Ensure any issues of underperformance are addressed through the appropriate HR policy
· Ensure all complaints are addressed at senior management level
· Manage own resources and team resources to meet business requirements
· Ensure senior management employee profiles are up to date using company HR software
· Identify resource deficiencies and lead the appropriate recruitment activity
· Accurately record company figures
· Manage HR software, roll out new legislation and update procedures
· Review monthly P & L’s and take appropriate action
· Identify and implement key initiatives across the business
· Drive key business objectives through effective allocation of resources and enhanced time management
· Ability to drive Continuous Improvement initiatives across own work function
You will come from a business background. Experience within Property sales or lettings is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given. You will have strong leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as a proven track record in meeting sales and revenue targets. You will be a professional with strong interpersonal skills who has experience managing teams and maximising productivity. The ability to work independently is essential. You will be ready to work alongside each branch ensuring consistency across each location.
This Area Manager position is to cover the North East so you will ideally be living and working in the area already.
· £28,000 - £30,000 basic
· Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
· No weekends
· Company car
· 20 days holiday per year, increasing to 25 with longevity of service