The Ambitious Group now requires an experienced Administrator / Resourcer (we call this role a Talent Consultant) to join us at our busy Knaresborough offices.
We are a successful and fast growing business, so the long term career development and opportunities for the right person are endless!
The Ambitious Group are a leading independent Recruitment business, working specifically in the Property and Conveyancing sectors. Being responsible for administration, candidate sourcing and general support to one of our extremely busy recruitment teams, you will be working in a fast paced and exciting environment based at our Knaresborough office.
- Diary management and booking appointments with both clients and candidates
- Booking meeting rooms, accommodation and making travel arrangements
- Converting CVs onto the company templates
- Candidate sourcing using the latest technology
- Confirming interviews and liaising with all parties
- Data entry and database management
- Uploading new positions onto various job boards
- All general administration and other related tasks
As this is a role which will require you to hit the ground running, you will already be in, or have held a similar role. Ideally this will have been in a recruitment environment
- Prior administrative experience, ideally in Recruitment, Property or the Legal sector is preferred
- Ideally possess a relevant qualification in IT and / or NVQ Level 3 in Business & Administration
- Good IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be an effective communicator, exceptionally well organised and able to multi-task
- Have a pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Must be able to stay calm under pressure and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Possess a keen eye for detail and enjoy working in a fun and fast paced environment
- Uncapped Team Performance Bonus of £5,000pa OTE
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- 23 Days Holiday rising annually