Accounts Administrator – Manchester
- £19,000 - £22,000
- Monday – Friday, 37.5-hour week
- Clear progression route
- + more benefits!
- Transaction processing for multiple Service Charge Management Companies
- To be able to maintain sales ledgers, purchase ledgers, and cash books for a number of small accounts
- Bank reconciliation of multiple bank accounts
- To be able to assist with debt collection processes
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assisting with Year End processes and audit preparation
- Assist with improvement of internal controls
- Provide cover within department as required
- Experience of working in a finance department or accountants
- Previous experience of producing Monthly Management Accounts
- Previous experience of working with Service Charge Accounts beneficial
- Working with SAGE 50 software is beneficial
A new role has arisen for an Accounts Administrator to join a rapidly expanding Property Management company based in Manchester.
In order to be a success in this role you will be a quick learner requiring a minimum of supervision and enjoy working in a fast paced dynamic environment.